PEASE Academy offers a variety of supports to assist students in maintaining their sobriety.
- An on-site full-time chemical dependency counselor who can meet with students and families.
- Weekly Sobriety Support Groups
- All-School Sobriety Check-In, twice a week
- Daily Peer support Team meetings
- An Individual Sobriety Plan developed by the student and her/his advisor
- Individual support from advisor and/or other staff
- Peer outreach and networking
- Sober social activities
- Monthly parent meetings
- Relationship based teaching