Since 1989, PEASE Academy has been providing students with a refuge from social pressures and a doorway to incredible opportunity. As the nation’s oldest recovery high school, we not only celebrate our long history- but we look forward to a strong future- one that continues to provide a quality educational experience that is centered on healing and hope.
PEASE Academy is the oldest recovery high school in the United States, serving students in recovery since February 1989. Located in the heart of Dinkytown, PEASE Academy offers an incredible array of opportunities that can be found at the University of Minnesota and the thriving metropolitan area of the Twin Cities.
- Acknowledge and affirm individuals
- Support responsible choices that strengthen sobriety
- Develop each individual’s capacity to succeed
- Empower students to grow in mind, body, and spirit
- Encourage the search for a greater sense of purpose
- Celebrate each day of living in recovery